To become an Class 3 MOT Tester, you will need to be a qualified MOT tester in classes 4 and 7.
If you haven’t achieved this qualification, you can find out more about class 4 & 7 MOT training here.
As from the 13th August 2017, to become a class 3 (trikes) MOT tester you’ll need to successfully complete:
- additional training in Class 3
- a DVSA MOT demonstration test
Who might be interested in taking this course?
This qualification is developed for those individuals who wish to be able to MOT test class 3 (trikes).
- You must be qualified to test classes 4 and 7 to be able to test class 3.
What we can do for you:
- A full days hands-on practical training at our training centre
- 24/7 support
- Your DVSA Demonstration Test to be done at our training centre with an assistant on hand to help
- Qualified trainers
- You will receive everything under one roof over a two-day period
- 3 hours training and class 3 exam
- 1 full days tailored training in our state-of-the-art training facility with the latest class 3 equipment to teach you how to carry out a class 3 test
- Full support and an assistant during your DVSA Demonstration Test at our training centre
To discuss this training further, contact us on 02086925555 or email@example.com.