Class 1 & 2
This qualification is designed for those individuals who wish to test class 1 & 2 Motorbikes. Achievement of this level 2 qualification enables them to apply to undertake the DVSA demonstration test and become a qualified MOT tester for classes 1 & 2.
The course covers:
- Safe working practices in the vehicle test centre
- Working relationships within the vehicle test centre
- Managing your own professional development as an MOT tester
- Carrying out pre-test checks for an MOT test
- Carrying out an MOT test.
The application must have:
- A current & full UK driving license for vehicle classes 1 and 2
- A minimum of four years’ experience working in a garage, servicing and repairing class 1 and 2 vehicles.
- Be of good repute as determined by the DVSA
- You cannot become a tester if you have any unspent criminal convictions for criminal offences.