MOT Training Course for Class 1 & 2 Vehicles
MOT Training Course for Class 1 & 2 Vehicles: This qualification is designed for those individuals who wish to test class 1 & 2, in other words, motorbikes! This is a great opportunity to develop your existing skills and extend your knowledge around the MOT testing routine. Certainly, with the increase of bike sales over the past few years, this level 2 qualification is becoming a necessity.
This is a 3-day course (full-time), combining both practical and theory training at our purpose-built centre, fully equipped with the latest connected equipment. In addition, you will be training on our very own bike. Throughout the day you will receive support from our experienced, qualified teachers. After successful completion, you will complete your DVSA demonstration test. In addition to being familiar with the vehicle and equipment, we will be there to support you throughout the whole process.
The course covers:
- Safe working practices in the vehicle test centre
- Working relationships within the vehicle test centre
- Managing your own professional development as an MOT tester
- Carrying out pre-test checks for an MOT test
- Carrying out an MOT test.
The application must have:
- A current & full UK driving license for vehicle classes 1 and 2
- A minimum of four years’ experience working in a garage, servicing and repairing class 1 and 2 vehicles.
- Be of good repute as determined by the DVSA
- You cannot become a tester if you have any unspent criminal convictions for criminal offences.