Firstly, we are the professionals and people are paying for a professional service. Secondary, in an increasingly competitive and challenging market, we need to aim for Customer Excellence. Ultimately, it should be something everyone is looking to improve every day to give you a competitive advantage.
During the course, we will look at how to manage customer expectations. In particular, how to deal with situations when things don’t go to plan and also how to deal with any conflict that might occur.
In addition, we will look at the communication skills required to deliver messages in a concise, structured and polite way. Consequently, customers feel confident in the information provided to them, whether this is face to face, via telephone or in written form.
Areas the course covers:
- Perception of customer excellence.
- Measuring customer service.
- The customer service journey.
- The importance and effectiveness of positive body language.
- Customer care on the telephone.
- Your customer brand.
- Techniques to help avoid and manage difficult customer issues.
- Customer best practices.
Finally, at the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe what an excellent customer service interaction looks like and the impact this has.
- Demonstrate high-quality communicationskills to support positive customer experiences.
- Explain how to use different skills and techniques to manage difficult customer situations.