The IMI Level 3 Light Vehicle Inspection Course is suitable for you if you have no existing academic qualifications but want to become an MOT tester. To qualify, firstly you will need at least 4 years motor industry experience. For instance you must be familiar with the techniques for vehicle servicing, inspection and system(s) diagnosis. Hence, this route is intended for technicians whose job role involves the inspection, maintenance and repair of light vehicles. Check our How to Become an MOT Tester in 3 Simple Steps.
We offer the following packages:
- 1-Day Assessment only qualification (for the talented and experienced technician)
- 3-Day Training and assessment qualification
- 8-Day Training and assessment qualification with a 100% pass rate
If you are unsure if you qualify or are not sure which course is best for you, just give us a call 020 8692 5555 and we can discuss this with you.
- High quality resources
- Tracking system enabling teachers to monitor your progress
- Tailored learning for individuals using a variety of learning methods
- Access to practice questions to help prepare you for examination