The IMI Level 3 Light Vehicle Inspection Course is suitable for you if you have no existing academic qualifications but want to become an MOT tester. To qualify, firstly you will need at least 4 years motor industry experience. For instance you must be familiar with the techniques for vehicle servicing, inspection and system(s) diagnosis. Hence, this route is intended for technicians whose job role involves the inspection, maintenance and repair of light vehicles.
If you are unsure if you qualify, just give us a call and we can discuss this with you.
- High quality resources
- Tracking system enabling teachers to monitor your progress
- Tailored learning for individuals using a variety of learning methods
- Access to practice questions to help prepare you for examination
How long is the course?
- 1-Day Assessment only qualification (for the talented and experienced technician)
- 3-Day Training and assessment qualification
- 8-Day Training and assessment qualification with a 100% pass rate