We may collect and process the following data about you
Personal information that is capable of identifying you as an individual, including:
- Personal names, postal and billing addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and other similar contact data.
- Financial and transaction data such as credit or debit card numbers and other bank account information
- Details of individual visits and interaction withThe Test Centre Training website, and other traffic, location, blogging and communication data.
- Demographic details such as your postcode, age, gender, and preferences.
When we collect personal data
We obtain information when:
- You complete our application forms.
- You show interest in our courses by providing a business card or contact details.
- Complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- When you contact us by phone, email or post, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How your personal data is used
- To process your applications.
- To send booking confirmations and reminders and may (if you have opted in), send you details of offers and promotions from time to time.
- For billing purposes, such as carrying out transactions and fulfill orders that we receive.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
How do we process your personal data?
The Test Centre Training complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date, stored and destroyed securely by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data. Personal data will also be protected from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. The Test Centre Training will ensure that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. Personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was provided. Otherwise, we securely erase your personal data from our systems when it is no longer needed.
Marketing and consent
The Test Centre Training uses personal data in order to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You will only be sent information for marketing purposes should you consent to receive it, and if having given consent you later change your mind, you are free to remove your consent. If you wish to change your preferences, you can contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change your preferences for you.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights
- The right to be informed with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data.
- The right to obtain your personal data.
- The right to request that The Test Centre Training corrects any personal data found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for The Test Centre Training to retain such data.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to obtain and reuse your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, known as the right to “data portability”.
- The right to object to us processing your personal data for our legitimate business interests or for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to withdraw your consent to processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
In order to exercise any of your rights, please use the contact details set out below:
How to contact us
Write to: The Test Centre Training, Unit 19 Applegarth Drive, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1JD
Call: 020 8692 5555